- 1-Set up an appointment for a free consultation and estimate.
- 2 **To ensure your trees are protected before the hatch, please set up a consultation before November 15th**
- 3-Identify and measure the circumference of tree trunk. All trees under 5 ft in circumference are $20.
- 4-Apply non-absorbent batting around trunk to fill in gaps in the bark.
- 5-Cover batting with heavy duty plastic wrap.
- 6-Apply sticky, organic Tanglefoot non-toxic insect control
- 7-Remove banding in December, after hatch is complete